Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Catching up!!!

Ok...so I have been terrible at posting on here but we have just been so busy it seems!!
Things with my job have been getting really busy and I recently got promoted..YAY!!! I am hopefully going to be full time in my new position by May 15th at the very latest...this also means I get my own office!! I am super excited.
Brian's job has been keeping him very busy too...he has had a few shows on the weekends and has been working some long hours getting some really neat things finished for clients.
Easter here was relaxing...it was the first time I haven't been in Charlotte for Easter so I was a little down. But, we gave Emma a webcam for her birthday so I was able to Skype with everyone and that was alot of fun!!
We also bought a new car!!! Yay! Brian really is very understanding of me sometimes...we ended up going to probably 4 different dealerships before we found something that would work for our price range and also size car that we wanted!
I know he was very tired of me by the time we walked out with the keys to this...
So needless to say I have been one happy girl lately!!

There really isn't anything else new...I'm going to start making this a priority and will start updating more often!!
We hope everyone is well and having nice weather in the south!!
Love to all from the Baughers!

No comments:

Post a Comment