Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I am FEATURED!!!


So I have been featured by a wonderful friend of mine, Christie Friddle Hill!!
She is a loving wife to husband Quintel and mother to her beautiful daughter, Moriah.
She has blogged about the struggles of becoming a mother and their adoption journey. Christie and I grew up together as we lived across the street from one another.
Her parents moved while I was in college and even though we have not seen each other in recent years we will always be close friends!
She is doing so much good with her blog and is so inspiring!

She does a link up for mothers every week on her blog and she featured me this week!
I was so suprised and feel honored!

Thank you Christie!!!
Go check out her blog!
Satisfaction Through Christ Blog

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you, girl!!

    Love you!

    And praying for you and that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete