Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Quickie...

We did have a wonderful weekend for the most part! Friday night we went out to dinner which was nice. Saturday was spent unpacking a few things that we still had in boxes, cleaning, trip to the mall to get a new fishing game for the WII (amazing), buying flowers, planting flowers, giving Daisy a haircut, then LOTS of fishing on the WII! haha...Brian really has gotten into his fishing! Sunday I was sick in the morning so we laid around most of the day like this....and fished for 4 hours!

The weather was BEAUTIFUL weekend so we had all the windows open. I am LOVING our new house especially being about to enjoy these spring days! It is finally getting warmer here! I am so excited about Mom coming to visit that I can HARDLY stand it! I am hoping it will be a nice weekend but either way I can not wait to spend time with her! So I am sure next weeks post will be a full one! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment