Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Roberts Wedding

So I know I have been MIA for a while but things have just been crazy here the last couple weeks. Cassie and Justin was this weekend and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Everything went pretty well and I was so honored to be able to stand beside Cassie on such am amazing day. 

So I have included some pictures from this weekend as a little montage!
Wrapping the MUMS! They tried to make this one look big by adding an extra plant to the bare side! We cut the string! OOPS!

 
On the way to the rehearsal!
At the church! About to get our dresses on!
Cute shot! Everyone touching up!
Girl time before the ceremony!

Sexy guys! Look at my gorgeous HUSBAND!

SOOO pretty!

Happy FAMILY!

The girls!
Mr. and Mrs. Justin Roberts (our wedding gift to them!)
End of the night...helping Cassie get out of her dress! We were kind of sad it was over!
So thats all I have for now. We are kind of re-cooperating this week. Then we head to Charlotte on Friday! Can't wait for a fun weekend ahead!
Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment