Wednesday, October 31, 2012

17 Week Update





How far along: 17 weeks- my due date is back to April 10th which I originally thought. 
Development: Baby is about 5 inches from head to rumpand about 5 ounces. (the size of a turnip)
Movement: I have had more constant flutters mainly laying in bed at night. or sitting at work!
Weight Gain:  I gained 1 pound since my last appointment...down 5 lbs technically.
Maternity Clothes: Stil loving them! I love my new jeggings and leggings! They are the most comfortable!
Stretch Marks: None and I hope it stays that way!
Best moment of my week:  Going to the doctor with my Mom and being able to hear the heartbeat! Also knowing everything is ok with the baby.
Worst moment:  Headaches are still bad but I have a prescription now to take if it gets bad.
Sleep: Really good most nights and I feel like I could sleep for days! LOVE MY SLEEP!
Miss Anything: Still don't miss anything. I am loving it all!
Food Cravings: None really that I can think of. It kind of depends on the moment.
Aversions: This depends on the day...there are alot of things that don't sound very good to me.
Gender: Won't know until April!!!
Symptoms: Nausea some days, headaches, round ligament pain still
Labor signs: Not for a long time!
Belly Button: Still in for now
Rings: On and loose!!!
Moody or Happy: Very happy and enjoying every moment.
Looking Forward: I am looking forward to thinking about the nursery and possibly starting our registery soon!!!

COMPARISON:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment