Thursday, March 14, 2013

36 Week Update


How far along: 36 Weeks!!! The end is in sight!
Development:  Baby B is around 6 lbs and 18 1/2 inches long! 
Movement: lots of movement and hiccups are happening atleast twice a day! This baby is still so active and gives me some good kicks!
Weight Gain: I'm up to 21 lbs gained!
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much everything...clothes are not my friend right now! Brians t-shirts and my maternity leggings are the only thing that are comfortable these days!
Stretch Marks:  No and I think we may make it to the end without one! The tummy is looking good these days and the lotion is keeping it moisturized!
Best moment of my week:  This weekend Mom came up to visit and we had a wonderful time and my co-workers threw me a baby shower! It was so much fun and I finally feel like this baby can come when it wants to. We still need to get the carseats installed and I need to officially pack the hospital bag but other than that I think we have everything we need!
Worst moment: No bad moments!!
Sleep: Better now that I am taking heartburn medicine! Zantac has saved my sanity!!! I didn't realize the heartburn was the major reason I wasn't sleeping but once it got to the point one night where I slept sitting up I knew somthing had to happen! I have slept 5-6 hour stretches since taking the Zantac!!
Miss Anything: Bedning over and getting out of bed EASILY! 
Food Cravings: none at all...nothing sounds good really!
Aversions:  Everything...food is not something I look forward to these days!
Gender: Still don't know! Can't wait to find out though!
Symptoms: Contractions, backaches, hip pain, heartburn, swelling.
Labor signs: COntractions are happening for sure. They are different now but not painful. I am hoping they are doing some good though!
Belly Button: Still in but not sure it will make it to delivery! It is so close and when I laugh or cough I am holding it at this point!
Rings:  I can still wear my wedding band most days but it is tight.
Moody or Happy:  I am very happy and I am really getting excited about Baby B coming! I am so ready to hold this little one and kiss its tiny little face!
Looking Forward: Getting the final things taken care of and packing the official hospital bag! Also next week we are comsidered full term so this baby can come at any time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment