Thursday, March 21, 2013

37 Week Update

 


How far along: 37 Weeks (Baby is now considered full term!!! Can't wait to hold this little one...Mama is getting tired and BIG!)
Development: Baby should be around 6.5 lbs and 19 inches long
Movement: Still alot of movement...tossing and stretching for sure! Still getting the hiccups alot!! I guess we better get some Gripe water to have on hand for this little one!
Weight Gain: as of Monday I was at 22 lbs total gained (I lost a pound from the week before)
Maternity Clothes: Everything maternity and now I am just trying to get by...yoga pants have their daily appearance and Brians shirts have become my pajamas!
Stretch Marks:  Still don't have any but worried at this point. This belly is REALLY getting stretched! Hoping none show up!
Best moment of my week: Finding out things are progressing on Monday! I am 1cm dilated so things are happening! We shall see how things keep up!! Hospital bags are packed and waiting!!!
Worst moment: Sleeping is bad again!
Sleep: It is really bad again...heartburn isn't bad but I am hurting all the time. This big belly is so sore all the time and sleeping just makes it worse!
Miss Anything: Moving around well and being able to do things for myself. Poor Brian helps me so much!
Food Cravings: None really...still not loving food.
Aversions: Everything!
Gender: Still don't know!!! Can't wait to find out though!
Symptoms: HUGE, swelling, heartburn, contractions.
Labor signs: Getting contractions but nothing consistent
Belly Button: Still in somewhat...
Rings:  Off :(
Moody or Happy: Very happy and ready to have this baby!!!
Looking Forward: Doctors appointment on Monday and ready for this baby to arrive...getting the house ready and picked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment