Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Catch up- Link Up

I am linking up with In This Wonderful Life.

I am doing a little Catch Up post...
So I have been so bad about updating this and it really makes me sad!
We have had so much going on and learning to be a mommy has kept me so consumed. 
We seem to spend our weekends playing catchup and trying to enjoy our full days with Willa. 
Here are a few ransoms from the last few weeks. Tomorrow will be a 3 month post!! Baby girl is growing up soooo fast!!! 
Brian's first Fathers Day!! My how she had changed!!!
Such a cutie!!


Enjoying Spending time in Lusby with the Young's!
Willa's first boat ride!!!
Bath time is still her favorite!
Oh the SMILES!!! They get me every time!!! Waking up to this is heaven on Earth!!! I am just waiting for the giggles to start!!!
 
Until next time...
Love from MD!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment