Monday, January 31, 2011

I've been bad!

So I have been bad and have not posted in a while. But I promise I am still alive!
I went home 2 weekends ago to celebrate our friends baby shower! My mom helped throw the shower and I had so much fun getting to see her cute belly. We are so excited to meet little Cannon in March! The weather was so pretty while I was in NC and I came home to a little over a foot of snow last week and if we were still in NC I would have gotten out of work for a couple of days...but not here! I only went in an hour late one day!

Brian and I have been staying busy! I spent some time with co workers on Saturday night while Brian got some alone time! Brian has started his crazy season of going to shows on the weekends for work. This time of the year should be interesting since I was not living here last year during the long work days! But we will be spending this weekend in Harrisburg, PA for the big Eastern sportmans show. We went last year and got stuck during the 2nd big snow storm. Lets just hope that doesn't happen again! We are trying to spend as much time together as possible since he works so much and isn't always home on the weekends now.

We are looking forward to my Mom and Dad coming up in 2 weeks. This will be Dad's first time up here so it should be a blast.  They are able to come up on Thursday and I was able to take Friday off so we will have a nice long visit.

I will try to update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment