Monday, January 10, 2011

We are moving...ITS OFFICIAL!!

We have put our deposit down on a townhouse! We are both really excited to have more room! We have gotten a 3 bedroom/ 2 1/2 bath townhouse about 3 miles from where we are now. We are moving March 4th which should be fun since we have to be out of our apartment by the 5th! We will have one day to move everything but we will have the entire weekend to get settled since we must move on a Friday! We will have double the square footage that we have now and instead of my 2 butt kitchen(as Papa calls it) I will have an 8 butt kitchen!! It is HUGE and it has an island! I am so excited! I am hoping Mom will come up for the weekend and help us get settled (she is very good at that) and we will just have fun redecorating!

Last week was pretty uneventful and this weekend was spent with Brian hunting the last Saturday of the season (yay for me!!!) and I worked on some work things from home. I was snowed in Saturday morning and we spent the evening grocery shopping and cooking. I made Brunswick stew on Saturday night and put Monkey Bread in the oven for Sunday morning. Yesterday was spent at Tuckers enjoying a Packers win then back home for a DUKE win (Brian wasn't too happy about that)! This week we are supposed to get some snow but other than that we don't have any plans!
Back to work...<3 Les

No comments:

Post a Comment