Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WOO HOO Vacation!

So I am sitting here at work at a desk COVERED in sticky notes! I have sticky notes with a grocery list, walmart list, packing list, to do list, and so on! It is just crazy! But it is making me want this week to go faster than ever! I am so excited to be able to head to NC on Saturday and enjoy an entire week relaxing and having with my family! Brian and I need this so bad! We haven't had a true vacation since we went to see our brother and sister in law in Houston the end of July last year! Plus it will be fun because my family hasn't had a vacation together in years! Mom has this so well thought out and Emma is bursting at the seams with excitement and I just want to enjoy the whole experience.
I am looking forward to seeing Papa and Pat some while we are at the lake and I am going to go see Celestine on Sunday before we leave for the lake. Mom says she seems to be doing well and quite alert most of the time so I am really looking forward to being able to spend some time with her.
I will make sure to take lots of pictures while we are gone and post when we get back. We finally found our camera in a box still packed away from the move so they will be better than the ones from my phone. 
Can't wait to share all of the smiles and laughs!!
Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment