Monday, September 26, 2011

Lazy Weekend

So here we are...it is Monday again! I HATE Mondays and today I really did NOT want to go to work. I had such a nice relaxing weekend at home and did not want it to end.
Friday night Brian and I went over to The Youngs and we decided spur of the moment to go to the FAIR!
We had a BLAST and we even got to see Billy Currington play a couple songs form afar! We enjoyed many of the wonderful fair foods...including Shaved Ice, Funnel Cake, Italian Sausages, Apple Dumplings and Root Beer Floats!
Yum Yum Yum!

Watermelon Shaved Ice and Hot dog...YUM!

Enjoying his Italian Sausage!
It was so much fun! Brian stayed at his parents on Friday night and I headed back up to Hagerstown. I enjoyed a quiet morning while Brian was hunting. Once he got home I cleaned a little and then headed to the grocery store. We had a nice dinner at Texas Roadhouse (since it NEVER disappoints) and I watched Something Borrowed upstairs while Brian watched Football downstairs.
Sunday was a lazy day full of food and football and the Packers won!!! GO PACK!
Needless to say I had a happy husband!
I love lazy weekends and I have needed one for a while now!
Next weekend starts The ROBERTS Wedding CRAZINESS!! We are down to 12 days away until the BIG DAY!
So I am out for now! I need to start doing better with this!
Sorry guys!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment