Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 Day Challenge- Four Books





So I am not the greatest when it comes to picking up a book. But the dunny thing is when I do I JUST CAN'T PUT IT DOWN!

1. The Help- This book had me and I was sooo sad when it ended. I have heard how great the movie is and I am hoping Mom and I can go check it out this weekend! I am DYING to see it!

2. Any Nicholas Sparks book- I LOVE everthing he has ever written. I have also heard he has a new book coming outi n October and I am SO EXCITED!!

3. Just Breathe by Susan Wiggs- This was a book I read not too long ago and it was so cute and emotional! Loved every minute of it!

4. Dr. Suess books- I love these books and I always have! I can't wait to be able to read them to our kids someday! They always make me smile!

So that's all....I will finish up the list next week. I am heading to NC in the morning and enjoying a weekend with the family! I can't wait to catch up on how Emma is liking her new teacher and classmates and I am sure Mom and I will do some fun things as well. Will catch up when I get back on Tuesday!!!
Love to all from MD!

No comments:

Post a Comment