Wednesday, August 31, 2011

10 Day Challenge- Five Foods

So I love food! I love making food and eating food! I really love my Moms food! So it is going to be hard to pick 5 things!

1. Meatloaf- Haha! As crazy as it is I LOVE meatloaf! My Mom's/Grandmama's is the BEST! I used to ask for this for my Birthday dinner!

2. Brunswick Stew w/ Oysters- This has become the new Birthday tradition for me and I love it! I can't wait for October to roll around! I love being outside with sweatshirts on shucking oysters and eating a huge bowl of Brunswick stew a al Mom!

3. Banana Pudding- Probably one of my top favorite desserts! Its is just always so good!

4. Peach Cobbler- I have made so much of this recently and it never gets old! I love it right out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream! YUM!

5. Sweet Tea!!!- I don't know if beverages really count but this is hands down a staple for me! I am a true southern girl at heart and I would DIE without Sweet Tea! It has been hard living in Maryland because it just isn't as popular here! I hate hearing that they have "unsweetened but we have sugar on the table"! UGH! It is NOT THE SAME THING! So Brian and I tend to go to restaurants whwere I KNOW they have good Sweet Tea!

Looking at this list I guess you can tell I love good down home southern food! I don't like fancy stuff and small portions!

No comments:

Post a Comment