Monday, August 15, 2011

Another weekend GONE!

We had a great weekend. Friday night I did a Body Jam class at Sport & Health with Pam then grabbed Subway on the way home. On Saturday Brian got up early and went to the hunting property with his Dad and uncle to spread out corn and check out their stands. I can tell he is itching to be out in the woods! Bow season is only a month away! After he was done doing that he got the oil changed in my car. I was busy while he was gone doing laundry and catching up on things around the house. Once he got home we both got ready to head to Michael's Birthday party! We were so happy to be apart of his big day! We love him so much! Cassie and Justin threw an awesome party at Cassie's parents house. There were tons of kids running around! We were the only ones childless which kind of made me sad. But it will happen in time! I also got to love on the newest Roberts addition...Baby Lewis who is about 2 weeks old and only 5 pounds! He was so tiny and sweet and of course I was in 7th heaven getting to love on him for a while!
Here's the Birthday BOY!!!!
So needless to say we had a BLAST and loved getting to play with everyone else's kids! 
Yesterday we went to the grocery store pretty early and then I started on a big project for Cassie's Shower. I really want to share it with you because I am really proud of myself. At first I thought I had bit off a lot more than I could chew but it turned out REALLY cute! I will post pictures after next weekend. I know Cassie reads this and I want her to have some surprises. So here is a teaser for now!
I have a packed week and weekend. I am looking forward to Cassie's shower on Saturday. Friday evening will be spent setting up and then we are heading to the Young's for a while. Then Saturday morning we will be cooking and getting things ready for the shower. I really think Cassie is going to LOVE it! She asked for pink and that's just what she is going to get!
I will make sure to take lots of pictures!

Love to all for now from MD!


No comments:

Post a Comment