Tuesday, August 30, 2011

10 Day Challenge- Six Places

So I haven't traveled much and really I am such a home body that I don't really have that many places I want to go. But here we go!

1. Charlotte, NC- I love this place! It will always be a comfort to me!

2. The South- I love everything about the south! I know it is a little politically incorrect and maybe a little rude but I love what it stands for. I love the Old South and the honesty and the glamour! I love that women get dressed to the nines everyday and care about how they look. I love the Southern drawl and I love the hospitality.

3. Kiawah Island- I grew up going here every summer and I really miss it! I am hoping Brian and I can take our family there one day. I talk about it all the time and I really want Brian to be able to experience the magic of Kiawah!


4. Italy- This is somewhere I would like to go! It is really one of the only places I would care to go outside of the US. I am hoping maybe one day we can plan a girls trip! I know my Mom would like to go there someday too!

5. Hawaii- This is one other place I would like to go! I just want to go somewhere truly tropical!

6. Home- I think Home defines a lot of places for me. My parents house will always be home and then Brian and I have a home as well.I love being at Home...I enjoy living in my own little world and just relaxing. Sundays are my favorite days when Brian and I just lay around and piddle working on chores. I love to snuggle up with Daisy and watch a  good movie and make a yummy home cooked meal.

So thats all..I am heading my Charlotte HOME this weekend and I can't wait to get to spend some time with my parents and Emma and Katie. I am also hoping to see my grandparents while I am home too. I will check in tomorrow! Love to all from MD!

No comments:

Post a Comment