Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's Shower Time!

So this weekend was a busy one but Cassie's Shower ended up being amazing! Here are a few pictures I stole from Cassie and her aunt. I can't seem to get my pictures to come transfer to my computer!
Decorations and food!

   
Cake and cupcakes from Icing Bakery! 
Bride arriving!
Lots of games!
Yay for gifts!! I was working hard on her ribbon bouquet!
Love her!
Cassie with 4 of her ladies and her beautiful ribbon bouquet!
So that was the weekend. We had a scare today with an earthquake. It was an experience I have never felt before. It was only about 180 miles from here so it was still pretty strong. Plus being on the 4th floor of a building makes it a little more terrifying. But all is well. I am glad it was pretty far away. 
Hope everyone else is doing well! 
Love as always from MD!





No comments:

Post a Comment