Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I am starting something new...I love this concept and I have seen it on other blog posts!

1. Start of FALL...I love the Fall! Not only is my Birthday in October which always comes loaded with an Oyster Roast but I love being able to wear jeans and a long sleeve shirt and still getting away with sandals. I love the slight crisp air. The beautiful colors just add to it all. I LOVE AUTUMN! 


2. I am LOVING weight loss inspiration! So I am determined to lose 10 pounds before October! I have to! I can't believe I have put on this much weight in a year! But Brian and I have a plan and we are going to eat healthy (not quick and easy anymore) and start working out. We are actually planning on buying the P90X dvds! We shall see. I am starting on Monday! I will be keeping you up to date on the progress! If this isn't motivation then I don't know what is!


3. I am LOVING that Mom, Katie, and Emma are coming to see me this weekend! I am so excited to see them and to have a relaxing Girls weekend since Brian has to work a hunting show! We aren't planning much just doing what feels like fun at the time!

So that is all for now...I am so glad it is Wednesday! Friday can't get here soon enough! I better get back to work! Love to ALL from MD!

No comments:

Post a Comment