Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

So here we are again...I didn't get to this last week but I have brought it back!!! I seem to have alot I want to do rigth now like changing up some of our furniture and hanging some more things are the house. I am going to work on doing a house tour in the next few weeks. Maybe showcase a room a week. I have some things that need to be done before I can do that though. I know there are some people that live away and would like to see our new house. I will work on it I promise. There is so much going on right now I don't know when I will get to these things though!
So...
1. I love the antlers on the wall! Being married to an avid hunter and taxidermist I have always wanted to know what to do with all the antlers but I love the 6 sets on each side of the door way! I have always loved antler chandeliers so hopefully one day that will be in the budget but I thought this was kind of cool.
2. BRIDAL SHOWERS!!! I am so excited about Cassies shower this weekend and when I saw this picture it kind of reminded me of our inspiration. It is going to be so pretty and I really hope you are going to enjoy it Cass!
3. I am really working on losing weight right now. I know I have brought it up a few times but I am doing really well right now. I have put a weight ticker on the side of my blog to keep me accountable for what I am doing. I am counting calories and trying to make better choices when it comes to what I put in my mouth. So...these quotes kind of spoke to me!


4. This quote reminded me of my Mom. I thought it was hilarious and I know she is always talking about the nose marks on the windows in her car a la Roxy and Nelly!
So that's it for today! I will check back in soon!!! Love from us in MD!

No comments:

Post a Comment