Monday, August 29, 2011

10 Day Challenge- Seven Wants

This is going to be BAD! There are alot of things I want...dont we all???

1. Children...someday! I have always wanted to be a Mom because my own Mom is so amazing and I have just always had a thing for children!

2. I want to be closer to my family which really means I want to live in North Carolina! Someday...I will keep dreaming!

3. I want Fall to come and QUICK! It is my favorite time of the year and I can't wait to bea ble to pull out my sweatshirts and sweaters again!

4. I want a shopping spree! I am hoping this can happen for my b-day (ok Mom???) haha I really want a few new things to start out the fall. Hopefully Mom will go for a shopping trip with me rather than getting me gifts!

5. I want to go horseback riding again soon... I just LOVE it. Hopefully Mom and I will be able to do it again this fall.

6. I also want to travel to Italy...someday! Haha!

7. I want to live my life to the fullest! I am still working on this and I don't do it well enough! I want to stop taking each day for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment