Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Long lost blogging!

No we aren't dead! We have just been so busy that I haven't had time to stop and think let alone blog. We had a gorgeous wedding this weekend. Our friends Ashley and Ryan tied the knot on Ryan's family farm! It was AMAZING! They got married in the tractor barn and it had so many special touches. We were so glad we got to celebrate with them! The last week has also been full or preparations for hunting season. Maryland bow season start Thursday so needless to say I will not be seeing much of my husband on Saturdays for the next few months. But yesterday evening I started my hunters safety course. I will be done on Saturday and then I will be able to go and get my hunting license! I am hoping to score my first deer this season! We shall see...I don't like to be cold so it will have to be before Thanksgiving!
Other than that we have been enjoying our time together and looking forward to things slowing down. We have every weekend packed of things to do until we get back from Charlotte on October 19th. I am hoping to find a weekend to just stay at home after that.
I hope everyone is doing well and hopefully after this weekend we will have meat in the freezer again! For the first time ever the Baugher's freezer is totally EMPTY!
Love to all from MD!

No comments:

Post a Comment