Monday, September 19, 2011

No deer harmed...

So there were no deer harmed this weekend on out side. I am sure there were many other successful hunters this weekend but not my man! They have decided to pass up small bucks this year and of course Saturday they all came trotting by Brian. Almost laughing at him as they walked by. All within bow range but he can't shoot! He is heading out again tonight to enjoy this beautiful weather and I must say I am a little jealous!
I had an eventful weekend...I got up early on Saturday morning to take my Hunters Safety Course test. I took the written test and passed with a 100! yay! Then I took the shooting portion and was also successful!
So I passed and I am now certified as a SAFE HUNTER! I guess this weekend we will be heading Wal-mart to get my hunting license(I can see my mom cringing as she reads this...SORRY MOM!!)
So I spent some time with my Mother in Law on Saturday waiting for the boys to get home and then on Sunday we had the treat of seeing my Sister in Law. She was up this way on business and I was so excited to finally see her little baby bump. She looked amazing and it really made it real that we will have a new little niece/nephew soon!
Yesterday afternoon was filled with football, laundry and lounging under blankets. Plus taking in a little sunshine with my little furry baby!



So I will end on that note! Much love to all on a beautiful FALL day! Love from MD!

No comments:

Post a Comment