Tuesday, January 15, 2013

27 Week Update


 
How far along:  27 weeks
Development:  baby weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14 1/2 inches long!!!
Movement: Tons and tons! So much that is actually makes me nauseaus now sometimes. My favorite is lying in bed at night and watching my tummy flip around. It is so amazing!
Weight Gain: around 11 lbs from my prepregnancy weight. Hoping this slow trend comtinues!!!
Maternity Clothes: Most everything. My yoga pants and sweatshirts still fit but I have to wear Brian's t-shirts to bed. I also can handle my pre pregnancy jeans occassionally.
Stretch Marks: None and I hope it stays that way! The cocoa butter is being applied religiously!
Best moment of my week: Feeling this baby move more and more. We also have started working on the nursery! The Youn'gs also threw us a mini baby showerr on Saturday which was so much fun! We are so lucky to have friends and family that love this baby as much as we do!!!
Worst moment: Gettinng sick some still! I thought we were over this but apparently not. I really do not like hugging the toilet so I am hoping this ends soon! 
Sleep: bearable. I think I am just getting more used to not sleeping through the night.
Miss Anything: Not being able to bend over!!! It really hurts now to even pick Daisy up so I am having to learn other ways to get things on the floor!
Food Cravings: Watermelon & lemon!!!
Aversions:  Fish...UGH!
Gender: Won't know until April!!!
Symptoms: Big belly, little swelling in feet and hands which is new, potty breaks, round ligament pains.
Labor signs: Not for a long time I hope, have had a few Braxton Hicks here and there but nothing to worry about.
Belly Button: Still in for now but I think it is going to pop by the end. It is really getting pulled flat!
Rings: On but getting tighter with this swelling.
Moody or Happy:  Happy...I love being pregnant and I am really getting excited about the nursery!
Looking Forward: Doctors appt on Friday with the dreaded glucose test but I will feel good knowing everything is okay. Also my parents are coming on Friday and bringing the crib!!! We are going to have everything put together this weekend! I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment