Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30 Week Update


How far along: 30 Weeks
Development: about 15.7 inches longs and as of yesterday baby weighs about 3lbs 6 oz
Movement: Lots of movement throughout the day. It is generally around the same times everyday and it loves to have a dance party around 3 am every night. I love all the little kicks and jabs and laugh so hard when it really gets going.
Weight Gain: About the same as last week. I think I was at 13 lbs the last time I weighed myself.  
Maternity Clothes: All maternity other than jeans here and there. None of my old shirts are long enough. Hoping I can hold of getting anything else for now.
Stretch Marks:  None that I know of...I make Brian check sometimes incase they are hiding. I use my cocoa butter stick every night!!!
Best moment of my week: Seeing little one again yesterday. He/she was sleeping during the ultrasound but we got some awesome 3d shots of it's sweet face.  
Worst moment: sleeping has gotten worse...hoping this goes away or i get used to it soon. My tummy gets really bad pulling sensations and the charlie horses are non-stop!
Sleep: see above...not great!
Miss Anything: Nothing at all...
Food Cravings: Oreos, strawberries, cup o'noodles
Aversions: none really 
Gender: Won't know until April!!!
Symptoms: braxton hicks here and there, charlie horses, little swelling
Labor signs: just a few braxton hicks here and there, nothing consistent and hoping it stays that way for atleast 7 more weeks!
Belly Button: So close to popping out...part of it now bulges out...don't think I will make it 40 weeks without it popping. We shall see!
Rings:  On but get tight by the evening. Thinking they may not stay on much longer. I am keeping an eye on them!!!
Moody or Happy:  Very happy most of the time...sometimes I am crabby when I am really tired but trying to keep that at a minimum.
Looking Forward: Interested to see what the doctor says on Friday about the baby's growth as it is measuring about a week and a half ahead.





No comments:

Post a Comment