Wednesday, February 6, 2013

31 Week Update



How far along: 31 Weeks (only 9 more weeks to go!)
Development: Baby is over 16 inches long and is probably close to 4 lbs this week (should be 3.3 lbs)
Movement: lots of flipping and some kicking...larger movements now not little kicks anymore
Weight Gain:  16 lbs as of Friday!
Maternity Clothes: Mainly everything and even those are getting uncomfortable and tight!
Stretch Marks:  Still none to report thank goodnes...hoping it stays that way!
Best moment of my week: Doctors appointment on Friday was good and my due date is staying the same for now. I also washed a bunch of baby clothes this weekend!! Plus we got Brian a new car on Saturday! He now has a Daddy mobile that is safe and has a backseat! He is super excited!
Worst moment:  Heartburn has appeared! Last night was terrible and I fell asleep sitting up in bed. Hoping it doesn't last...maybe that PB&J wasn't a good choice.
Sleep: Still getting up multiple times a night...some nights are better than others.
Miss Anything: Full nights sleep. I really would love to sleep through the night just one more time before the baby comes. I know this won't happen but I wish I had enjoyed those nights a little more.
Food Cravings: PB&Js, baked Ziti, bubblegum popsicles and Oreo's & milk
Aversions: none really
Gender: Won't know until April!!! So looking forward to finding out if this little one is a boy or girl though! I wish I had more baby clothes...but I want to wait to know the gender. Shopping will be fun once the baby is here!
Symptoms: Heartburn, swollen feet at night, back pain, round ligament pain, constant urination
Labor signs: Not for a long time I hope.
Belly Button: Still in for now but getting very close to popping!
Rings: On for now...I have to constantly check them though, some days I am more swollen than others!
Moody or Happy:  Happy...I am so excited we are getting closer to meeting this little one. I love looking into the nursery every morning and knowing it won't be much longer.
Looking Forward: Relaxing weekend getting my house in order. My mom, sister & Emma are coming next weekend so I want to get things picked up for them. My baby shower is next Saturday which I am so looking forward to!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment