Wednesday, February 27, 2013

34 Week Update


How far along: 34 Weeks (6 more to go!!)
Development: Baby B is now almost 5 pounds and 18 inches long!
Movement: Lots of movement and they are very strong. Baby B likes to scare me!
Weight Gain: I should be around 18 lbs this week.
Maternity Clothes: Most everything..the sweater dress I actually have on in this weeks picture is not. I am loving loose clothes right now.
Stretch Marks: Not that I know of. I keep checking becuase I feel like they should be coming! Hoping they stay away!
Best moment of my week: Touring the hospital was fun and has put me at ease as to what to expect. It is nice knowing where to go and what the procedure will be for check in. 
Worst moment: Sleeping is still a struggle
Sleep: See above...it is still bad most nights. BEtween my tummy, hips and back something always seems to hurt and wake me up.
Miss Anything: Sleeping through the night and also not having aches and pains constantly. I didnt realize how good I have felt up until this point.
Food Cravings: Milk, Oreos, fruit,
Aversions: most meat
Gender: Won't know until April!!!
Symptoms: Hip pain, swelling, feeling big, insomnia
Labor signs: Some Braxton Hicks still but nothing consistent
Belly Button: Still in for now...still bulging at the top though!
Rings: On but really tight...I think I am going to have to keep them off for the remainder of this pregnancy.
Moody or Happy:  Happy most of the time...very tired alot and when I'm tired I get  a little cranky.
Looking Forward: Shopping for our hospital bag items this weekend and starting to get it together. Doctors appointment on Monday and anxious to see how baby is doing!
 
Here is a lovely comparison for you too!!! Amazing what our bodies can do! How foolish was I to think I was "showing" at 16 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment