Wednesday, February 13, 2013

32 Week Update


 
How far along: 32 Weeks
Development: I am guessing baby weighs around 4 lbs and is around 17 1/2 inches long! 
Movement: Lots of flipping and pushing. Nothing too crazy but it is pretty constant!
Weight Gain: Still righ around 16.5 pounds...I will know for sure on Monday at the Dr.
Maternity Clothes: Everything but comfy pants for the most part. Everything is uncomfortable these days!
Stretch Marks: None and I hope it stays that way...lotion is applied atleast once daily!
Best moment of my week: Setting up the pack n play downstairs! It is now a constant reminder that this baby is coming. We were cleaning up and decided we should go ahead and put it together so it is done.  
Worst moment: Nothing really..had one really bad night of sleeping but it has been okay since then. 
Sleep: Comes and goes...mornings are getting harder to go back to sleep once Brian leaves for work.
Miss Anything: Getting out of bed without groaning! It is so pathetic and porr Brian always gets worried in the middle of the night during potty breaks.
Food Cravings: Fruit still...I really don't like food right now. Nothing sounds that good and I can't eat much anyways or I feel sick. Snacking is getting me by.
Aversions:  Nothing
Gender: Won't know until April!!!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, swelling, backaches, the WADDLE, ligament pain!
Labor signs: Not for a while I hope...the Braxton Hicks are more frequent now but still nothing to worry about. Hoping they are just getting ready for the big day!
Belly Button: Still in for now but it is about to pop! The top likes to bulge these days.
Rings:  Getting tight...I couldn't wear them yesterday and shed a few tears over it. I know it is temporary. Today they are on but I think I may leave them off from now on because they are tight.
Moody or Happy: Very happy!!!
Looking Forward: My baby shower this weekend with friends & family! My mom, Katie & Emma are all coming on Friday. I am so looking forward to spending the weekend with them. I have another doctors appointment on Monday too!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment