Friday, February 22, 2013

33 Week Update



How far along: 33 Weeks (47 days until due date...freaking out a little bit)
Development:  Baby is over 4 lbs and around 17 inches long!
Movement: Tons and tons...it is so constant and is getting really strong! It takes my breath away sometimes and it is really keeping me up at night. I love this little one so but Mama needs a break sometimes!
Weight Gain: 16 lbs!! Doctor is really happy with it as I am on the low end for weight gain! Hoping it stays this way!
Maternity Clothes: everything...getting really tired of what I have too! My yoga pants are going to start making appearances outside of the house I think. Nothing else is comfortable anymore!
Stretch Marks: None ...I do have a couple blood vessels that you can see under my skin but no red marks!
Best moment of my week: Baby shower this weekend and spending time with my mom, sister & niece. We had a wonderful time! Baby B was spoiled like crazy! We have awesome friends and family! 
Worst moment: Sleeping...I will explain below. 
Sleep: So I maybe get an hour of sleep at night I feel like. I just can't get comfortable and I tend to have Braxton Hicks at night now too. I literally cry sometimes because I am so tired but just can't get to sleep! I didnt want to do this because I love my husband but I think I am going to have to start sleeping in the guest bedroom. I am going to try it tonight and see if I can get a little more sleep.
Miss Anything: Moving around freely and wearing clothes without wanting to rip them off! Everything is so uncomfortable these days!
Food Cravings: Citrus fruits!
Aversions: Pretty much everything. I don't like to eat these days! Nothing really sounds good and I always feel crappy after I eat.
Gender: Won't know until April!!!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, crappy sleeping, swelling hands & feet, heartburn occassionally
Labor signs: Not other than a few BH's here and there.
Belly Button: Still in for now but it bulges now. It makes me laugh and baby likes to kick and push right at it so then it bulges even farther.
Rings:  Diamond is off and Band is still on. I think its daysa re numbered though.
Moody or Happy: Very happy other than at night.
Looking Forward:Touring the hospital on Sunday and getting pre registered for baby's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment