Thursday, January 24, 2013

29 week update


 
How far along: 29 weeks
Development:  Baby B now weighs over 2 1/2 pounds and is about 15 inches long
Movement: tons!! It is so strong now and I get a good chuckle when it really starts moving.
Weight Gain:  I was up 13 lbs the last time I went to doctor
Maternity Clothes: mainly everything...regular clothes just don't do it anymore
Stretch Marks: None and I hope it stays that way...the cocoa butter has been applied religiously!
Best moment of my week:  Doctors appt to know everything is going well and passing the glucose test! My parents were also in town this weekend and we pretty much did the entire nursery while they were here. I will do a post just on the nursery and how we did everything. My parents were such a help with my Dad helping Brian put the crib together and my poor Mom was on her sewing machine for hours putting her special touches on everything. We couldn't have done it without them for sure!!
Worst moment: GLUCOSE TEST!! It was so horrible and I am glad it is over with. I thought I was going to get sick the entire hour I had to sit there. I don't know how women do the 3 hour test! 
Sleep: hit or miss...it really depends on the night. I have been fighting a cold so that has made sleeping much worse. 
Miss Anything: Being able to move around...I feel like I groan all the time and getting out of bed is a challenge every morning.
Food Cravings: none really at all...I actually don't really enjoy eating at this point. I just eat a little here and there because I can't handle an entire meal.
Aversions:   none
Gender: Won't know until April!!!
Symptoms: some swelling, braxton hicks, lots of bathroom trips
Labor signs: Not for a long time I hope!!
Belly Button: Still in for now but it is really on the verge of popping!
Rings: On but sometimes tight these days.
Moody or Happy: Very happy and enjoying every moment!!! I just love being pregnant and I am so excited for this little one to join our family!
Looking Forward: My tummy is measuring about 4 weeks ahead so we have an ultrasound on Tues to see how big this baby is. I am not too worried about anything other than it may mean this baby comes a little earlier than we anticipated but I am looking forward to seeing this little one again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment