Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Home safely...

 This weekend was the most amazing weekend ever! The weather in Charlotte was AMAZING and I am patiently waiting have such nice days here too! Brian and I had so much fun spending time with my family which included grilling out, fire on the patio, wine & beer, grandparents, baseball, yummy food, family, rummikub, eggs, and lots of fun! Of course I forgot to take pictures so I have stolen a few from my mom...
Emma had so much fun having Brian help with the high eggs!

Emma sneaking through Moms beautiful Jasmine to get her eggs

How precious is she! Sweetest puppy EVER!



Most all of Easter was spent here. It was so beautiful!
Needless to say it was an amazing weekend filled with lots of smiles and laughter. It is always so hard to leave but thank goodness there is always a next time!
Our drive home was quite an adventure! There was a very bad accident involving the car directly behind us on I-77 North just before we got on 81. We saw the accident happen and heard it which was just as bad so I spent about 5 minutes on the phone with 911. Unfortunaltey last night I looked to see if anyone had been injured which by the looks of things I knew someone probably had been and the driver of the van was killed. Brian and I are very thankful and very lucky to be here.
Thank you for everyone who made this weekend so amazing...
Mom, Dad, Will, Katie, Emma, Papa, Pat, the pups and anyone else I missed! Brian and I truley love you all so much and are so lucky to have you in our lives!
Shout out to my love bug!! I love you so much Emma and can't wait to see you soon! Brian and I are looking forward to you seeing our new house soon! Love you E...always! <3 Les

No comments:

Post a Comment