Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Easter Time!

Well it's been one crazy week it seems. We had a wonderful weekend and we started it off hanging out with Timmy and Jennifer (click the link and it goes to their blog) and the kids...
Then we spent Saturday doing house/married life things...Brian to the car to get the oil changed and the wheels balanced since the tires have been shaky and I stayed home cleaning and re arranging our house! I moved our dining table into the kitchen and made the "dining room" into any office like space with our desk so I can do my couponing somewhere other than the couch! I took a picture on my phone so its not great but here's a peek...
Papa and Grandmama's table really makes our kitchen! I am so happy to have it in our home and Brian and I love feeling like we can use it now. When it was out of the kitchen it made us feel like we could on use it for special occasions.
I took Daisy to the vet on Tuesday for her check up and all of her shots since she is going to be around the puppy and just plain was due for them. Yesterday was a little scary she had a bad reaction to the shots and could hardly walk yesterday morning and was in  A LOT of  pain yelping and shaking. Thank goodness when I got home from work she was doing better and after a nice walk to get her muscles more stretched she was fine.
We are looking forward to heading to Charlotte tomorrow late afternoon. We are having the Young's over for dinner tonight and then its packing time. Emma already has plans for us to dye Easter eggs on Saturday. I am sure we will be packing in a lot this weekend. Brian and I are both looking forward to a little vacation and spending time with family. I always have loved Easter and I am really looking forward to that yummy HAM!!
I will try to take some pictures and post an update when we get back.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment