Tuesday, April 12, 2011

missing the south...

The weather here has been so dreary here! Everyone at work is in a funk including me! We moved into this spectacular office with crazy windows all around, but when the weather is nasty it magnifies it! It seems like it has rained for 2 weeks straight! I was also dumb enough to put Charlotte as one of my favorite loactions on weather.com because it is SOOOO nice there everyday and it is cold and wet here.
Needless to say I am looking forward to going home for Easter and the weather better not let me down!
Brian's allergies are in full swing too, so stuffy and grumpy husband has been fun to deal with too(jk)! It was somewhat pleasant here yesterday...hot but cloudy and it poured rain last night, but we managed to have dinner on the back porch after making hot dogs on our new....
GRILL!!!
Thanks to MOM AND DAD!!!
We are so in love with this. We got it Saturday night and cooked on it every night since we bought it. We have had steaks, burgers, and hot dogs! 
I grew up having things "hot off the grill" and I have missed it so much. We were both so happy last night to be able to grill out and then eat on our patio. Brian and I both agreed we don't miss our apartment AT ALL!
Things are going well and we are staying busy. Brian is heading to Solomon's Island with Timmy this weekend possibly so I may have a weekend to get things done before heading to NC. Can't wait to spend some time with the family and meet the newest member Miss Nelly! I will make sure and take lots of pictures!! 
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment