Friday, April 1, 2011

Its been a while...

So I have really been slacking on posts but I will get better I promise.
    Things have been pretty crazy since the move and I still haven't taken any pictures of the place! We feel much more like a family now in the townhouse. We feel like we have a HOME! Daisy really enjoys our backyard and she doesn't have to be on the leash out there which makes her very happy. 
    Brian has been staying busy at work and so have I. The market is picking up again so we have started to get busier. Brian is finally done with all the shows at work so we have been spending the weekends around the house. We still need a few pieces of furniture so we have been hunting auctions for an antique corner cabinet and we are going tonight to look at a kitchen table.
     Things are coming together well and we are really happy. We are heading to Charlotte for Easter which will be a visit that is long overdue. We have had a couple visits from the family so we haven't gone south in a while. We missed Emma's, Papa's, and Dad's birthday but I heard all about it from everyone. Mom and Dad have been staying busy with their newest addition....NELLY!
    From what we have heard she is darling...we are all looking forward to meeting her at Easter! I am sure Daisy will enjoy her very much! I will make sure and post pictures from our time back home!
    We are looking forward to our anniversary...I am calling tomorrow to book our stay at the Bavarian Inn in Shepardstown, WV. Brian and I are both looking forward to staying the night in this amazing place and enjoying 5 star food and a view of the Potomac river! It is so hard to believe that a year ago I was having my shower and hectically planning the loose ends of our wedding. This has been such an amazing year with so many changes. We are both so happy and in such an exciting place of our lives. We look forward to the next year and many more years to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment